Thursday 22 January 2015

Happiest Find // Missguided Sportswear


I just stumbled across the Missguided sportswear collection on Twitter and I'm so glad I did! Have you seen it? It's crammed full of funky designs, colourful leggings and crop tops that will surely make a workout more fun! Anything to distract me from the exercise agony!

I'm having a bit of a get fit/get rid of festive plumpness January, and my washing machine can't really keep up. When I began I had 2 pairs of Nike leggings and 3 crop tops which I'd alternate between and frantically wash after each workout, but what with Primark stepping up its game and jumping on the funky workout clothing bandwagon and now my Missguided find! My washing machine will be able to have a much deserved break!

Plus now I will look uber cool whilst doing my T25 :) (even though I do it in my front room so no one will see). It's also really reasonably priced, with leggings around £15 and sports bras around £10. I'll take the lot - a-thank you!











I shared another 'Happiest Find' post a few weeks ago with my Donna Wilson post and I hope to carry on this tradition so you, my lovely blog amigos, can benefit from them also. 

I hope you enjoy them!

Betty x 



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 22 January 2015 at 16:35 , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg, going on the website now! Didn't know misguided did sportswear x

www.allaboutthatmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 22 January 2015 at 16:55 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Me either! Isn't it great? Betty x

 
At 23 January 2015 at 10:41 , Blogger Unknown said...

I saw this collection yesterday, still deciding what to get!! :) x

http://laurensissons.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At 23 January 2015 at 10:52 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

There's so much to choose from isn't there! Happy shopping Lauren :) x

 
At 23 January 2015 at 22:53 , Blogger Unknown said...

I absolutely love this collection!
Definitely my favourite sportswear collection that is currently out on the high street

www.fasheauty.com
UK High Street Fashion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home