Thursday 25 December 2014

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir // An Early Christmas Present



 Holy smokes, this just smells like good looking people. 


Everytime I pop into a department store, without fail I always spritz Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir, and one of Santa's elves must have taken close note of this. As LOOK WHAT I HAD IN MY STOCKING!

I smell like a good looking person now. If you close your eyes - I'm good looking through the sense of smell!

I love all the Jo Malone fragrances, I especially like that you can layer some of them to create delicious scents - although that could end up getting quite expensive (!)



Merry Christmas lovely blog friends!

Which is your favourite scent?

Betty x


Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 25 December 2014 at 14:05 , Blogger jeanne christine said...

"I smell like a good looking person now." Lol! :) Must smell really good! Merry Christmas!

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

 
At 25 December 2014 at 18:47 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Merry Christmas to you too! :)
Betty x

 
At 27 December 2014 at 22:18 , Blogger ♥ SHA said...

I'd love to own a Jo Malone perfume :) x


www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home