Saturday 27 December 2014

Barry M // New Years Eve Nails


I plan on staying in a festive mood for as long as I possibly can. And what better way than with super sparkly nails!

Good old Santa crammed my stocking full of these Barry M twinkly polishes and boy was I pleased.

I have a bit of a nail varnish obsession and will paint and repaint my nails twice a week, Barry M is my favourite as the range of colour and textures are phenomenal and they don't break the bank. But if I'm going to really spoil myself then OPI and Essie are the princesses of polishes. Barry- you're the king.


These two Barry M polishes are from the Aquarium Collection and have more texture to them with bigger bits of glitter. The pink one is called Atlantis and the green Mermaid



Or these two are finer pieces of glitter. The pink named Socialite is from the Glitterati range which I'm wearing and the rainbow colour is called Masquerade. My beautician friend Emily from Emily Victoria thought I'd had a shellac manicure done when she saw my Socialite nails! See my post on her London salon here





What's your favourite nail polish colour and make? I want to try some new ones!

Betty x


For more Betty Stamp antics, find me on Twitter , Instagram & Facebook



Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 27 December 2014 at 14:54 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm loving the Barry M polishes so much right now and these polishes are beautiful! I have masquerade and it's so eye-catching! xx

Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

 
At 27 December 2014 at 15:23 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Thanks :) Aren't they to die for!

 
At 27 December 2014 at 15:50 , Blogger vvnightingale said...

Your photos of these are stunning, I'd love to try one of them for new year. Have to say though when it comes to nails I'm obsessed with pastels, currently wearing a pastel baby blue from Barry M :)

vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 27 December 2014 at 16:07 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Thank you that's sweet of you. I completely agree with you- pastels are the way forward with me too :)
Betty x

 
At 27 December 2014 at 17:36 , Blogger alice said...

They are all sooo pretty! I wish I had enough patience to paint my nails twice a week aha!

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

 
At 27 December 2014 at 18:57 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Haha thank you , and I am a sad sad person who needs a new hobby! x

 
At 27 December 2014 at 22:47 , Blogger Lucy said...

Great choices they are pretty colours. I like Opi normally go for red but like golds too Lucy

 
At 27 December 2014 at 23:38 , Blogger Danielle said...

these look gorgeous, wish we had them here!

xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

 
At 28 December 2014 at 00:35 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Thank you, me too - the festive colours :)

 
At 28 December 2014 at 00:36 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Thanks Danielle :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home