Tuesday 13 January 2015

ASOS // Wishlist


I adore Asos. But is anyone else's relationship with Asos like this ? ...

Fill basket with everything I fancy - whittle it down to 5 items - never end up hitting the 'checkout' button due to shopping guilt - delete basket….

Until suddenly the Asos craving hits a week later and I end up buying the entire website.

?

Anybody? It's like the little 'angel // devils' on my shoulders are having a huge domestic every time of- 'do I really need this // well no I don't but it's just too irresistible and I can always send it back!'

So here's my ASOS wish list basket compiled over the last few days … hopefully I'll end up clicking 'checkout' on a few of these because they are all truly to die for.


Pictured Above






























Some seriously gorgeous pieces, all of which I'd like in my wardrobe this instant. 

My favourite piece has got to be the black silk playsuit. Playsuits are my all time favourite thing to wear, they're just so darn comfy! And this one you could easily dress up or down with a chunky necklace or a splash of colour with the clutch and shoes. Or just keep it classic and black. 

All of the items in the profile picture are top of my list also…those shoes!

Which are your favourites?

Betty x 





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 13 January 2015 at 11:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love all these items! I'm the exact same, I always put everything I want into my basket, realise how much it is a close down the tab. I spend so many hours just looking for clothes each day on ASOS.

Emily x

emilymace.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 13 January 2015 at 12:03 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

I'm so glad it's not just me! :) Enjoy your week Emily! x

 
At 13 January 2015 at 12:13 , Blogger Unknown said...

The silk playsuit is to die for!!
Sophie xx
https://bluntsbookblog.wordpress.com/

 
At 13 January 2015 at 17:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving your Asos picks, now I want to buy everything!!! xx

OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

 
At 18 January 2015 at 14:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Choice ❤️
http://fashiontipp.com

 
At 19 January 2015 at 01:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

I really want those hats! So super duper cute!!

www.simplydavelyn.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home