Sunday 21 December 2014

Must Have // Seasonal Sparkly Slip ons


Everybody needs a winter pick me up, and mine are these oh-so-sparkly-slip-ons. Just in time for Christmas!
They got Scout's stamp of approval- he enjoys them a lot too and wishes he had a pair. He kept staring at them. Like a Magpie.










I found my twinkly trainers on Asos for £25 and they also have them in black! Probably safer for my bank account that I only just realised.




Scout thinks they're pawfect.




I couldn't resist showing you all what I walked into on Friday lunch…




'oopsy' Somebody's been playing in a muddy puddle…

I digress. Back to sparkly shoes. No need for dreary wellingtons and horse riding boots. Whilst highly impractical when raining- who cares when your feet will look so PRETTY!

Merry Christmas one and all :) For more festive filled posts, follow this Christmas link

Betty x


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 22 December 2014 at 16:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

Those slip ons are so beautiful and I love the sparkles! Your little dog is so cute and it looks like he wants a pair too! x

Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

 
At 24 December 2014 at 00:30 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Thanks Leah & Rachel, Merry Christmas ! x

 
At 20 September 2016 at 09:41 , Anonymous GlassesShop said...

nice pics

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home