Sunday 5 June 2016

No Churn Banana & Honey Frozen Yogurt



It's now my 3 week countdown before I'm lying on a lilo- mojito in one hand, trashy book in t'other, getting a lovely tan in Portugal! Eeek. Ergo, I'm going to need to cool it (slightly) on the cake intake!

My sugar cravings were a-tingling the other night for something creamy and refreshing. It had been one of those steamy hot days in London so I wasn't in the mood for anything that involved an oven! So I decided to make some banana frozen yogurt to curb my cravings and stash in the freezer for a rainy day.

No fancy machine needed for this one, no siree, (mainly because I'd forgotten to freeze the machine bowl.) So, machine or no machine, this is fool proof and extremely simple to make.




What you'll need //

1 large tub/500g natural yogurt
3 heaped tbsp icing sugar
2 mushed bananas
3 tbsp honey

What to do //

If you have a machine then churn all ingredients for approximately 15 minutes until nice and thick.
If without a machine, grab a mixing bowl, sift in your icing sugar and pour in the rest of the ingredients. Whisk thoroughly for a couple of minutes. Pour into tupperware and stash in the freezer before devouring!

If you're feeling naughty, grate some white chocolate or sprinkle coconut shavings on top!

Now find the squishiest outdoor chair you own, lie back and tuck into your healthy (ish) banana-ry treat!

What's your favourite Summer snack?

Betty x

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7 June 2016 at 12:26 , Blogger Katie said...

Oh my god this looks SO good. I'm going to be smug and say that my summer holiday count down is currently 3 HOURS....eeee! I should be packing but obviously I'm reading your blog and salivating instead. Such is life.

Katie xx ¦ La Coco Noire

 
At 13 June 2016 at 21:21 , Blogger The Betty Stamp said...

Enjoy your holibobs!!! Where are you off to? Actually don't tell me, I'll pop over to your blog now and see :) xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home